Do you think you can become one of us? If you are considering to join the Eliopoli Project you are on the right place. You may recognize yourself in one of those descriptions:
- Resident: an individual that lives within the border of Eliopoli for more than three months each year.
- Helper: someone that wishes to give some free contribution to the project in form of time or services.
- Worker: are payed to help. Nevertheless we expect our workers to be
- Share Holder: Shareholders possess shares of the actual property, they are the actual legal owners of Eliopoli. They may or not be residents.
- Guest: A guest is a resident that pays for his presence.
- Friend: We have many friends, all around the world. You can become one of them by registering on this site and joining our facebook page.
This document is addressed to the first one. To begin cosider if you share our common values. You can also understand if you are interested in our special way of community living by browsing those pages.
To participate you will be asked to do a period of trial. The best moment is the summer. You can come and help us in one of our projects. This will give you the chance to understand if this is made for you. If the answer is a sound “YES” you can consider to become a share holder to finance the construction of your own home. In case you cannot afford you should be prepared to pay a lease.