Our goals includes:
- To provide a social, economical and cultural development model for Nova Scotia that can be used to attract new forces in the region and preserve the existing ones.
- To develop local green business centered on a “plaza” with synergistic effects for the whole region.
- To preserve the natural qualities of the land by protecting and regenerating woodlands and wetlands.
- To create an integrated set of residential accommodation while preserving the rural character of the property and neighborhoods.
- To develop the agriculture potential of the land using sustainable, traditional and organic practices (permaculture).
- … We are willing to enter into covenants in order to ensure the enjoyment of a peaceful environment for our neighbors.